Thursday, May 28, 2009

Manhattan Flower Cards

Here are a few Mother Day cards I made, which could also be used as a birthday, anniversary or wedding card. These cards are made using the Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Die. With a sponge dauber and a little ink you can make these cards with any colors. I picked So Saffron and Bordering Blue to go with the Bella Birds Designer Series Paper. I will have a post tomorrow showing you a wonderful scrapbook purse I made using the Bella Birds Designer Series Paper and a gift box. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Recipe:
Paper: So Saffron (105118), Bordering Blue (102630)
Tools: Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Die (114517),
Ink: So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad (105213), Bordering Blue Classic Stampin' Pad (102265) Embellishments: Silver Brads (104336), Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)



No comments:

Post a Comment