Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Mom & Dad!




Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! 


Today is my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and here's a card I made for them.  I know this is not my normal type of card but I liked the way it turned out.  I used the Brushed Gold cardstock, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum Paper, Very Vanilla, White Vellum Cardstock.  The sayings I used my computer and the RDG codes for Soft Suede for the font and printed it out on the Vellum cardstock. I thought the Soft Suede letters matched the card.  The vellum paper is laid over the Very Vanilla cardstock.  I put my mini glue dots under the foil hearts so it could not be seen.  For the inside of the card I used a little dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, it blended well under the vellum and was hard to see which I thought was good. Next time I will use just the Multipurpose Glue with the vellum.   

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen



2 comments: