Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PCS High Tea Blog Hop

*NOTE – High Tea blog hop officially starts March 28th so if you’re here a little early, be sure to come back and see all of the projects the PCS design team has created for you.

Welcome to the Paper Crafters Sampler “High Tea” blog hop featuring our 3D teapot template from the March issue of the Paper Crafters Sampler entitled, “Orange Blossom Tearoom”.   
With the current trend of tea images in the paper crafting world, it only seemed appropriate to offer a tea-related template, and that is our newest “High Tea” 3D, teapot.
Now-a-days, teapot come in so many sizes and shapes, it was easy to select one for my inspiration.  What did you think of what I’ve created ………. 




I had fun making this little teapot.  It would be wonderful for a little girls tea party.  My daughter had a fun time playing with the teapot, pouring little candies out.  

Now, feel free to go back and take another at Regina's teapot images or select the “Click Here” button below and hop on over to Gisela's blog.   



**Leave me a comment here on this post by Friday, March 30th and you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE copy of this months Paper Crafters Sample which includes 8 fabulous projects and this adorable template so you can make your very own teapot.


Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful details! I love the choice of the lace punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you chose and the details...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I absolutely LOVE this teapot! You used some of my fave colors and I love the antiqueing around the edges! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...makes me want to try my hand at creating a tea pot. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project for a little girls' party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, and just right for a teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Beautiful paper, colors, accents. Everything!
    Martha L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty!! Love the paper you used and the pretty lace accents and ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so pretty. I love this paper and it is perfect for this little teapot. thanks for sharing.

    carolyn s
    ceashark at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how stunning your teapot has turned out. Showing the the other side of the paper looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty , I love the color, and the ribbon threaded through the punched lace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You teapot turned out gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vintage details! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Everyday Enchantment DSP - beautiful teapot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant, love the use of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love this teapot. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! This would make a great table decoration for our Girl Scout troop's Mother/Daughter tea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love this paper! Beautiful teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another beauttiful project Karen. The doily punch looks great with this DSP, and the dark green stripe under the lace really pulls out the color.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I finally found a way to use my green ribbon in a VERY attractive way. I love your teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyone of you are so talented and created something unique with the same template! I love the addition of the lacey punch stip to your tea pot!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! Love the paper, ribbon, lace punch...all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So nicely decorated! Love the victorian feel...is it really sturdy enought for your daughter to play with it? My granddaughter would do the SAME! Thanks for a chance at the free issue... stampindjo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The distress makes the pot so elegant, it is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Each teapot along the way has been so different! Yours has this great vintage feel...like aged fine china. I love the distressing you did...it really mimics what happens to china with time. Love your ribbon accents.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chai time. Gorgeous artwork. Crossing my fingers and toes.
    Marisol
    atouchof_sol@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty. Great use of the Everyday enchantment paper.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the choice of papers, makes me want to make one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful! Love the colors of your sweet teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  30. ** t-riffic ** color choices.. looks so cute.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete