Thursday, February 9, 2012

FMS21 Sail Away with me

Pin It

The name of the stamp set, always brings the David Gray song to mind, such a great song.  Here's a card that I made using Sketch # 21 from Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I needed to make my honey a Valentine's Day Card, and I thought this sketch was a great start.  My husband loves sail boats so I grab the "Sail Away" retired stamp and some leftover retired Designer Series Paper - Nautical Expedition.  Now I know this stamp and Designer Series Paper are retired but both are available as downloads on "My Digital Studio".  Did you know that during the month of February you can download the 30 day Free Trail?   Tomorrow, I will show you another card that I made using the same sketch but with all current products.  

If you have any questions, please send me an email.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen
      

10 comments:

  1. The nautical theme looks awesome with this sketch. Such a beautiful card, even though it is masculine it is still able to be beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nautical look! That DSP is perfect in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! You coloring is fantastic. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches (and looking forward to the next card)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your nautical card! The little anchors in the background and your knotted twine are great accents for this pretty sailboat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... what a fabulous card ...beautifuly styling, great layering and fab colouring!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the sponged background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is such a gorgeous card. I love your coloring on the image panel and the beautiful layers and accessories. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, I hope you do not mind but I had an emergency card to make and I needed to case someone's design after a 10 hour shift at work today to take this back with me tomorrow.

    http://kopykat-holly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete