Friday, June 24, 2016

Undersea Gel Card



This is the card I wanted to make as soon as I saw this stamp set in the new catalog.   I saw the underwater card using gel years ago and thought it was cool but of course never made one.  When I was at our local store I saw this off brand hair gel that had a blue hue and I thought it was prefect for this card.  

Whoever gets this card, I am sure won't stop touching the water part, it is pretty cool.  I am not sure how it will mail but maybe I will have to test it.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen    





These are the bags I used Cousin Bagettes Heavy Duty Reclosable Bags, 175/Pkg, Clear 3-Inch by 5-Inch - http://amzn.to/2amrUnr  



Product List 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! What did you put the gel in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the water(gel). TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love directions for the water please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a clever idea using hair gel. I will have to give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete