Monday, June 20, 2016

Kraft & Glassine Bag Gift Card Holder


Here's some Gift Card Holders I made using the Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags #138315 and the Glassine Gift Bags #141700 (page 176).  I also used the New By The Shore Designer Series Paper #141640 and Seaside Shore Stamp Set #141625.  I LOVE the colors in this Designer Series Paper.  I had to make a few end of the year gifts for teachers and bus drivers.  I also needed one for a birthday, these are so easy to make and love that they fit inside a envelope.  I made a lot of these at Christmas time and got the idea from Patty Bennett. -http://www.pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2015/09/kraft-paper-bag-gift-card-holder-founders-circle-swap-by-patty-bennett.html





Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment