Friday, June 24, 2016

Seaside Shaker Card



Here's a few shaker cards I made a couple of weeks ago using the new Laying Square Framelits, Seaside Stamp Set and the By the Shore DSP.  My grandmother passed away on June 3rd, she was on my mind when I made these cards.  I always think of the beach, fabric and Chocolate Ice Cream when I think of her.  Whenever we visited her in the summer it was always the beach, the fabric store and eating all the Chocolate Ice Cream we wanted (I think she believe that was the only kind to eat and well I do agree).  Love you Grandma!  

I used my Fringe Scissors and a scrap of Crumb Cake and added a little gold glitter for the shaker part.  

The fish were cut out using my Scan and Cut.   

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment