|Dapper Denim, So Saffron Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake|
I was very happy to see that the Helping Me Grow stamp set made it into the New Annual Catalog. It was a set I purchased with my goodies from the occasional catalog but was not able to play. I thought it was a fun set to play with the new in-colors. I made these cards more than a month ago, it just took me awhile to upload them, sorry about that.
My favorite new in color is the Dapper Denim, Sugar Plum and Emerald Envy (which I did not play with). I was very excited about the Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo but they are brighter than I would like but I am sure they will grow on me.
I tried a new technique with water coloring these cards. I used my re-inkers and Whisper White Shimmer Paper. I have been reading about it lately but really wanted to try it. I highly recommend you heat emboss the flower image before you watercolor. I think it works a lot easier. The only card I heat emboss was Sugar Plum Card and it was a lot easier to watercolor and really made the colors pop.
I also took scissor to my Flower Image and separated the flowers to make it easier to create this card.
|Peekaboo Peach, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso|
|Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Old Olive,and Crumb Cake|
|Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand|
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Ink Refill  $3.25
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink Refill  $3.25
- So Saffron Classic Stampin' Ink Refill  $3.25
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Sweet Sugarplum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.00
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Shimmery White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00