Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Greetings and Paper Crafters Sampler

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.  I know I have been off line for a couple months.  With family vacation, holidays and kids...it has been a busy time.  I do promise to do better with the new year.  With the great Occasion Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog coming out next month...there will be some fun projects and cards that I will be posting soon.

I am so excited to say that I have been asked to join Melanie Schulenberg's, Paper Crafters Sampler Design Team.  I was shocked and thrilled with the offer.  Have you seen the amazing design team and projects they create?  I am thrilled to be a part of it.  Of course my first project will be in the January Issue.   

This is a monthly online publication of Stampin'Up! Projects and is such a great resource for your paper crafting ideas. You can subscribe for each month's edition and download each of the projects and instructions, too. I've seen the awesome projects the DTs have created in past editions and it's definitely worth the while. You can check out the site and trial sampler to see what it's all about. Then, if you decide to sign up, you can use referral code PCSKS. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment