Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bells & Boughs

Here's a card I did last week and to be honest...there is something I do not like about it. This annoys me, so I'm going to make some changes to the card but I wanted to post it before.

Sometimes, I have a hard time with making Cards for a Class. Anyone that knows me knows I like my cards to shimmer, sparkle or have a little wow to the card. Oh course, I usually always sponge…but I do leave that option to my customers... most do but a few don’t. I like my customers to walk away and have learned something or to be happy with their cards. This time each year, I sit down and try to come up with cards that will be easier or take less time and each year, I think I may have done just that but card class time…I realize I did not take in to consideration a card or the card, I thought would be the easiest was not. Or the simple, easy cards that I come up with are usually my least favorite and honestly my customer’s. Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me? Please leave me a comment if you have any thoughts or ideas.

Anyway, I am going to go back to my stamping room and try to figure out what I don’t like about this card. Maybe I will just start over with it or do something completely different. I also have some fun Christmas goodies from the holiday mini I want to play with and post some samples.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment