Friday, November 14, 2014

Whimsical Bearing Gifts


Here's a card I made using the Bearing Gifts Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog.  I just love this image.  These colors are not my normal colors.  To tell you the truth, I think this was the first time I ever used my Tempting Turquoise ink pad.  I only have a couple a pieces of cardstock because I never ordered a pack of paper.  So why did I use Tempting Turquoise?  Well when I watercolored the sky I used Tempting Turquoise and a little Night of Navy.  I wanted a whimsical looking sky.  The bottom of the watercolor paper I took a torn piece of cardstock to mask the bottom and I inked it with versa mark ink, white embossing powder and heat set for the snow.  I stamped the polar bear image on a piece of Whisper White and colored using my markers.  I used my paper snips to cutout the image.   I sprayed the Polar Bear Image and the Night Sky using my Homemade Frost White Shimmer Mist  to it shimmer.  I had a scrap of White Embossed White Paper that I used the cut out the stars using the Confetti Stars Punch.

I hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment