Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shimmer Paint with Reinkers

Riding Hood Red Reinker and Ribbon
Real Red Craft Reinker

This card is a simple but pretty card. It was made using Stampin' Up! Movers and Shapers Curly Label Die. When I went to mix the Champagne Mist Shimmer paint with Classic Real Red Reinker, I realized I did not have any. I only had Riding Hood Red and Craft Real Red Reinker. I first tried it with Riding Hood reinker and attached some retired ribbon to the card. I love this ribbon, I wished it now came in Real Red. I loved the way the card turned out but I did not have enough ribbon to offer this card as a class. So I went back to making another card with the Craft Real Red Reinker. I like this card too but I am going to order a wider ribbon to go on this card. I am going to order either the polka-dot or the striped Real Red Ribbon.

Thanks for looking,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment