Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Gold Vintage Leaves Thankful




I have spent some time playing with the Vintage Leaves and Framelits.   I really like them embossed in gold.  I stamped each leave on a scrap of colored cardstock using the Versa Mark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder.  Using my big shot and framelits to cut them out.  I decided to use one of my favorite but neglected Woodgrain Embossing folder as the backdrop for the leaves.  I used the Gold Foil to cut out the thankful from the thinlits in last year Holiday catalog.  I liked the look of the Burlap Ribbon behind the Gold Thankful. I added some of the gold thread behind the leaves to keep with the gold theme.  To finish the card, I used a cut down Washi Tape Label and punched out circles from the scrap of gold foil.   

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: