Thursday, August 20, 2015

Trick or Treat Window Scene



I was so happy when I saw the Hearth & Home Thinlits in the Holiday Catalog.  I wanted a window framelit the first time I saw the Brickwall Embossing Folder in the main catalog and I can't wait to put the two together.  Today I am showcasing the Stamp Set "Happy Scenes" that goes with the Hearth & Home Thinlits.  You can save 15% off when you purchase the bundle.  

I stamped the pumpkins and tree image on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and lightly sponged using So Saffron Ink for the Sky and Mossy Meadow for the Grass,  I used a scrap of Very Vanilla to stamped the pumpkins and fussy cut them and attached them to the image.  I colored the Pumpkins and Leaves using my Markers.  

I stamped the image of the a Spider Web and Spider to a piece of Window Sheet using the Staz On Jet Black Ink.  Attached to the backside of my cutout Window.   

The leaves are cutout using the Square Pillow Box Framelits and the saying is from A Little Something Stamp Set.  I did use the retired Artisan Label Punch for the saying that is on the Clearance Rack.  I like the size and convenience the punch and it works so well with the sayings in this stamp set.  

The DSP used is from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack. 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think.   
Karen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment