Sunday, August 23, 2015

Z-Fold Vintage Leaves Masculine Card




Here's a Fall Masculine Card using the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set and the corrugated paper.  I have been wanting to use this corrugated paper since my first order from the new catalog.  It was something that I almost missed when I looked at the new catalog.  In case you missed the paper, it should be on your next order!  I went with the Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon to stamp the leaves on the very vanilla piece.  I used my favorite Gorgeous Grunge Stamp and the Early Espresso Ink to create the splatter.  I sponged the edges with the Early Espresso Ink.   

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Karen. Are you going to be doing a video or posting the measurements? Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete