Wednesday, September 16, 2015

FMS204 Reason for the Season


For the past couple weeks, I feel like I have lost my mojo.  I have been trying to make Christmas Cards, with all the new goodies from the Holiday Catalog but it is epic fail.  I am not sure why I am having such a hard time but I think I just have too many ideas in my head and I am still thinking of Halloween/Fall.  So today I sat down with the new FMS204 sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and finally have a Christmas Card to show you.  I really like how this card turned out.  I used the Festive Flower Punch, Reason of the Season Stamp Set and the Home for Christmas DSP.  After making the first card, I decided to make another one with a Cherry Cobbler Flower.  My favorite is the White Poinsettia Card.  

Here's the inside of the card.  I absolutely love this stamp set, love the verses and the images.  The petals were sprayed with the Homemade shimmer mist to really make the flowers shine which is hard to see in the pictures.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen


  





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The Vanilla and Red are stunning together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And I had just talked myself out of ordering this set and punch! I love the poinsettia in cream, and the sheet music is perfect with this card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! What a lovely combination of colors and textures. That vanilla flower is stunning! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete