Saturday, September 19, 2015

Iridescent Silent Night

 

This is a Wow Card!  It looks amazing in person.  This card is made using the Wonderland Stamp Set.   I started with a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and I sponged a sky using Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Mint Macaroon ink.  I did use a mask for the moon.  After sponging the sky, I stamped the trees with Mossy Meadow and repeated stamping two and three more time before reinking.  Once the piece has been stamped, I covered the front with Versa Mark Ink, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and heat set.   The front piece was matted on a piece of Mint Macaroon and Sahara Sand and aligned on the bottom left side of the card front.    


Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: