Thursday, September 17, 2015

All is Calm Winter Wonderland


I was playing around with the Wonderland Stamp Set today and this is the first card I created. I love the look of snow on evergreen trees whenever it snows.  I used the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog, the wooden Snowflake Elements, and a little Gold Cording from the Holiday Catalog.  The snow was used with a White Gel Pen.  I used the saying from the Six Sayings Hostess Stamp Set for the inside of the card.  
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I think it is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I am going to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! This layout is great with this stamp. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete