Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Celebrate the Season


I have been wanting to make a card using a technique similar to the Joseph's Coat Technique for some time.  I learned how to do this technique years ago and it was with a retired leave set and I always thought it made a great Autumn Card.  I was thinking of using the New Vintage Leaves Stamp Set, but the Vintage Leaves Stamps didn't work using the technique.   It was not until I was setting up my stamps that I received in my Holiday catalog pre-order that I noticed 2-stamp sets that looked like they would work - (A Little Something and Among the Branches).  This card is using the new "A Little Something" it is a stamp set that can be bundled with the New Square Pillow Box.  
I pulled out another new stamp set "Happy Scenes".  I thought the image with the pumpkins and the falling leaves went well with the leaves falling on the background.   I am using some Mossy Meadow ribbon,, which is on the Clearance Rack.  The corners of the card layer is using the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!  
Karen


1 comment: