Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Snow Place Side Step Card






When I was playing with the Brother Scan N Cut 2, I decided to try and cut out the images from the Snow Place stamp set.  I know this stamp set has matching framelits and I have them but I really did not want the border around every image.  I scan and cut a bunch of images from the set and sat down to play.  I kept thinking I wanted to try a Side Step Card, so this is what I created.  I did add 3 trees from the Peaceful Pines set.  This is my first side set card and I really liked the way it turned out.  

Now my question to you all.  Where do you add the greeting and signature to these types of cards?  Do you add it to the inside or the back?  I have never received one of these cards and I was able to get the measurements doing a google search, so I really have no idea.  If you know, could you please leave me a comment and let me know.  Thanks so much.  


I do not know why I did not make one of these cards before, they are really pretty easy and fun to make.  I have a couple other ideas so you may see a few more of these types.

Note: I did trim the Santa's Hat and scarf down with my paper snips.  I did not like the way they were fitting on the body.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I have done them before and tend to write a greeting on the reverse - thanks for sharing :) Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowmen!!!! This card is so cute!!! Wish I had the stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete