Monday, November 9, 2015

Peaceful Wreath and Deco Labels


Here's a couple cards I made using the Peaceful Wreath and Wonderful Wreath Framelits.  I added a folded Deco Label at the top of the card and wrapped some wide ribbon around the top flap.  I first card I made using the Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Sahara Sand and Whisper White and I used the cotton ribbon (see picture to the right).  I liked it but was not thrilled with it.  I wanted wide ribbon so I made another card using my fave Christmas color combo of Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  I added the Retired Linen Cherry Cobbler Ribbon.  I really liked it with the Wider Ribbon, so I looked through my ribbon sash and added some retired Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon to the first card and I love it!   I still don't have a favorite, I really like them both.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen




1 comment: