Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cherry Blossom Tree


Wishing for spring to hurry up and arrive.  With the thought of Cherry Blossom Blooming, I pulled out the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set to make a Cherry Blossom Tree.  I pulled out the SAB Irresistibly Yours SDSP and used my Stampin Spritzer filled with Pear Pizzazz Reinker, Retired Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, and Rubbing Alcohol to spray the DSP.  I stamped the leaves/dots 3 times using the Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette.   The pearls were colored with the Darkest Pink Pirouette Blendabilities Marker.  I used a retired Label Punch Pack but I am going to order and use the flower from the New Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I think it looks like a Cherry/Dogwood blossom flower. 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen
  

    

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    Bry
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete