Friday, January 9, 2015

SC522 Happy Birthday



I made this card using the New Butterfly Basic Stamp Set from the Occasional Catalog and the SplitcoastStampers Sketch SC522.

I stamped the background using the image of the Chicken Wire with Sahara Sand on the piece of Whisper White, Next I stamped the Leaves using the Pear Pizzazz Ink on the Whisper White piece.  I stamped the Flower image using the Memento Tuxedo Stamp Pad on the piece of Whisper White.  I stamped the image on a scrap piece of Whisper White using the Memento Ink and colored in the image using the New Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi Blendabilities and adding a little Wisteria Wonder to the Flower Centers.   I started to fuzzy cut the image using my paper snips but moved to my Craft Knife, I wish this image had a framelit.  I attached the flower image to the card front piece using Mini Glue Dots.  I embossed the Blushing Bride piece using the New Spring Flowers TIEF from the Occasional Catalog.  The cardbase is Prefect Plum with a layer of Sahara Sand.

I am not sure if I took to much of a break stamping but I am having a hard time getting my Mojo back.  I am keeping at it and hoping it will kick back in.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think.
Karen

1 comment: