Monday, January 5, 2015

Hats off to Guy Greetings


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Sorry it has been so long since my last post, December was a little crazy.  I wanted to sit down so many days just to play with my new goodies from the Occasions and SAB Catalog.  I was finally able to sit down on New Year's Day, a great way to start the New Year if I don't say so myself.  I needed to create some cards for a crop on Saturday.  Of course, I came down sick on Friday evening and could not attend.  :o(  Sunday, I finally felt better enough so I could take pictures of the cards and upload to the blog.    I hope you enjoy.

Don't forgot tomorrow, January 6th is the start of the New Occasional and Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  I thought to kickoff the catalogs I would first showcase the new Guy Greeting Stamp Set and the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack.  I love both of these.  The love all the images of in the paper stack.  I think you will too.  

The cardbase is Crumb Cake with a layer of stripe Cajun Craze paper from the Paper Stack.   Next I used the strip of Early Espresso with dots of Cajun Craze paper from the Paper Stack.  I did use some of the retired Linen ribbon around the two papers.  I stamped the Hats image in Early Espresso and the sayings in Cajun Craze.  

The Happy Birthday saying is from another stamp set, I could not make the one that comes with the set fit.    

I hope you like it, I have a few more from this stamp set scheduled to post.   Let me know what you think!
   
Thanks,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment