Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Moon Lake Goose



I sat down to play with Moon Lake stamp set in the Occasional Catalog.  I love to watercolor and I had to get this set.  The cardbase is Early Espresso and the first layer is from the Adventure Bound DSP Stack.  When I first saw the background, I was hoping for a New Background Stamp. I just love the look and the color, but let's face it, it is quicker to have the paper instead of the stamp.    I did add one of the Big Metal Buttons, thinking they were still current but they are not.  Again, this card can be used for a Birthday, Thank you, Thinking of you, Father's Day and a Sympathy Card.  I like to use the Teeny Tiny wishes just to have the flexibility to change the card.  I used my Aqua Painter and Marine Mist, Sahara Sand and Early Espresso ink pads.  I used my Wild Wasabi, and Early Espresso markers to help color the image as well.   
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think about the card!
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment