Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Watercolor Wings meet Dahlia



Remember the other day when I said I had a desk of butterflies, well here is another card I created to showcase them.  I pulled out the New Definitely Dahlia Background Stamp, I thought it made a great background for the butterflies.  I first tried the Mint Macron, Lost Lagoon but settled on Soft Sky to stamp the Dahlia.  It was just the right contrast for the butterflies.  I am not sure if you can see the shimmer, I came across this new pen - Zig Wink of Stella Brush with Individual Paper Box, Glitter Clear  to add the glitter on the flower.  My customers know I love it when my cards shimmer so this is my new favorite because, I like the ability to add a light shimmer only on the stamped image.  The only down side, my daughter has seen this pen and loves it too.  I have seen her sneaking in and using it on her crafts.  Note to self, I need to hide the pen.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen



.  

1 comment: