Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bridal Shower Pocket Invite


I was asked to come up with some sample Bridal Shower Cards with the intent of the Bridal Party putting them together, like a card class.  I thought that was a great idea and loved to come up with some ideas.  After finding out the wedding is a Rustic Barn Style with wild flowers.  The colors were between a Blackberry Bliss and Crisp Cantaloupe or Blackberry Bliss and Blushing Bride.  Here is the first card I create; a classic pocket style card.  With this card I went with the Blackberry Bliss and Crisp Cantaloupe and Sahara Sand.   I was not sure if they wanted White or Ivory.  This card I went with the Very Vanilla.  For all the samples I used the Hardwood Stamp Set and the New Wild About Flowers Stamp Set.  With this card I did add the grass from the Wetland Stamp set.  It went with some of the pictures they sent me.  
This card could very easier be changed into a Birthday card or any type of Invitation.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen


2 comments: