Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bridal Shower Pocket Invite


I was asked to come up with some sample Bridal Shower Cards with the intent of the Bridal Party putting them together, like a card class.  I thought that was a great idea and loved to come up with some ideas.  After finding out the wedding is a Rustic Barn Style with wild flowers.  The colors were between a Blackberry Bliss and Crisp Cantaloupe or Blackberry Bliss and Blushing Bride.  Here is the first card I create; a classic pocket style card.  With this card I went with the Blackberry Bliss and Crisp Cantaloupe and Sahara Sand.   I was not sure if they wanted White or Ivory.  This card I went with the Very Vanilla.  For all the samples I used the Hardwood Stamp Set and the New Wild About Flowers Stamp Set.  With this card I did add the grass from the Wetland Stamp set.  It went with some of the pictures they sent me.  
This card could very easier be changed into a Birthday card or any type of Invitation.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen


3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that will go well with your professional outfit, then buy this diamond jewellery. The awesome combination of pearl and diamond gives you an understated elegant look. The design features a small hoop studded with diamonds that holds a round Chinese freshwater pearl. This pearl earring will look smashing with western outfit and those around you will be spell-bound for sure. fine jewelry repair scottsdale

    ReplyDelete