Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Masculine Brick Wall Birthday





I could not wait to play with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder.  This card was created using a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I lightly sponged in a circular pattern using Soft Suede, than Cajun Craze and next Early Espresso.  Next I added some more Cajun Craze and Soft Suede until I got the color I wanted.  Since the Brick Wall is the focal point of this card, I did not want to add too much so I pulled out my Triple Banner Punch and Happy Birthday, Everyone Stamp Set for the greeting.   Other than the sponging it was a fairly quick card to put together.  I added a little piece of the brick wall for the inside.

I now have a video for this card and can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love the inking details of the brick wall. TFS

    ReplyDelete