Misty asked for instructions to the Fancy Favor Gift Box or Bag. This box is so quick and easy to make I thought I would just make a quick one with pictures. If you don't have a Big Shot, it would make a wonderful Christmas or Birthday Present. Stampin' Up! has so many exclusive dies that work great with making cards, scrapbooking and 3-D projects.
You will need:
- Big Shot
- Extended Cutting Pads (#113478 pg 194)
- Extended Premium Crease Pad (#117630, pg 194)
- Stampin’ Up! Fancy Favor Bigz Die (#115965, pg 200)
- 12" x 5 ½" DSP or card stock - I used a sheet from
Autumn Traditions DSP (#115668, pg 160)
- 9 1/2" ribbon
- 2 - brads
- Tag or embellishments of choice.
- Sticky Strip Tape or Scor-tape
Take the 9 1/2" ribbon and apply sticky strip tape to the ends and attach to the inside of the box. Attach a brad to each side to reinforce the handle.