Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Bunny Fry Box





Here's a cute little Easter Bunny Project I made over the weekend.  I have been seeing a lot of little bunny bottoms hanging on the edge of cards, boxes and bags, so I had to make one.  I thought it was such a cute idea.  I thought I saw one a couple weeks ago that had the 2 bunnies like this one but I could not find it.

The two bunnies jumping into the fry box, one from the front and the back was just darling, if I don't say so myself.  I did one in the Whisper White but I really liked the Very Vanilla Rose (these are retired) for the bunny tail.  The Whisper White bunny, I added a Blushing Bride Rose for the bunny tail.  The leaves is an older sizzix (Thanks, Mom for reminding me that I had it).  

This is when the Handpicked Framelits are handy for that little sign and the cute little bow on the bunny.  My daughter and I were trying to put the bow on the ear for a girl bunny but it just did not sit right.  I still think he is a cutie.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!

Thanks,
Karen













1 comment:

  1. so cute! one of the best i have seen.. I don't have all the punches you have, but i will try to make it work!! thanks for posting.. i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete